Last Updated: February 6, 2023
What does WZRD Ltd do? WZRD is a generative AI music visualizer. It enables you to easily create compelling videos for your audio by using your own images or by visual themes provided by us.
By Using WZRD, you understand and agree that we are providing you with tools to make videos, by generating or creating new content from audio and your own images or by visual themes provided by us.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect several types of information, including but not limited to Personal Data, from and about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use WZRD. Information collected automatically may include usage details and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses.
- From third parties, for example, our Service Providers (as defined below).
2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US DIRECTLY
When you Use WZRD, you usually provide to us certain information, including your Personal Data:
- Images and audio with voice data that you upload to WZRD.
- Your email: When you create an account with WZRD, we ask you to provide your email that will be further used for your sign-in process.
- If you contact us, records, copies of your correspondence with us and contact details that you have provided us while making your inquiries (such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline), in order to investigate your concerns, respond to your inquiries and to monitor and improve our responses to your and other ssers inquiries in relation to WZRD.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you Use WZRD, we may automatically collect certain data about you. This data is needed for the operation of WZRD and, among others, may be used for analytics or marketing purposes. The data we collect automatically includes:
- Device information: Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage details: Details of your Use of WZRD, including frequency of Use, areas and features of the application that you access and engagement with particular features. This information is used for event analytics and, upon your consent, for marketing purposes.
- Details about your purchases. This data is used to provide you with the Services and for our analytics.
Such automatically collected data helps us operate WZRD and improve it to deliver better service, including but not limited to enabling us to estimate our audience size, and understand how you use WZRD and what you like and dislike the most.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Meta to help us measure traffic and usage trends for WZRD. These tools collect information via third-party analytics software development kits incorporated into WZRD, which includes your pseudonymised user ID and the information about WZRD web pages you visit when following the links available to you on WZRD, your actions in the WZRD application and basic information about the type of subscription you have. We collect and use this analytics information in an aggregated manner with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular user. For information on how third party analytics tools collect and process your data and to opt out of such collection and processing, generated by your use of WZRD, please contact us at https://wzrd.ai/contact/.
4. HOW WE PROCESS YOUR IMAGES AND AUDIO WITH VOICE DATA
In order to generate a video with WZRD, you upload audio and a number of images to WZRD. At this point, your files are stored on our servers (provided by Google Cloud Platform (Europe and USA)). Then, a StyleGAN or Stable Diffusion model is used to create your video. Your purchased videos are stored on our servers so that they remain accessible to you in WZRD at any time and from any device until you decide to delete them.
You can also always request us to delete your images, audio with voice data or videos by deleting your account or contacting us at https://wzrd.ai/contact/.
- We do not use images or audio with voice data to identify any individual user.
- We do not use your images or audio with voice data for authentication, advertising, or marketing purposes, or to otherwise target a user in a similar manner.
- We do not use your images or audio with voice data to build a user profile, or otherwise attempt, facilitate, or encourage third parties to identify anonymous users or reconstruct user profiles based on your images or audio with voice data.
- We do not transfer, share, sell, or otherwise provide your images or audio to advertising platforms, analytics providers, data brokers, information resellers or other such parties.
5. THE PURPOSES AND OUR LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your information other than images and audio with voice data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries. If you share your Personal Data (including your name and contact information) to ask a question about WZRD, we will use that Personal Data to investigate your concerns, respond to your inquiries and to monitor and improve our responses to your and other users inquiries in relation to WZRD. It is our legitimate interest to provide you with high-quality support.
- To notify you about changes to WZRD or any products or services we offer or provide through WZRD, including by sending you technical notices, notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, which we may send through an in-app or a push notification (you may opt-out of push notifications by changing the settings on your mobile device). It is our legitimate interest to keep you updated on your use of WZRD.
- To present to you and others with WZRD and its contents and any other information, products or services that you request from us. We do so to provide you with the services according to our contractual obligation.
- To monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of users, traffic, and demographic patterns (including via Service Providers as specified in Section 7). It is our legitimate interest to make aggregated analytics of our audience as it helps us understand our business metrics and improve our product.
- To provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of WZRD in an aggregated manner. It is our legitimate interest to make analytics of our audience as it helps us understand our product and business metrics.
- To provide personalized content and information to you in relation to WZRD, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing (including via email). We do so upon your explicit consent.
- Upon users’ consent, for marketing purposes in order to find audiences similar to our users. For this processing we share, among others, users’ Use details, device information, and in-app purchase details with our third-party advertising partners.
We will not process your Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by you in accordance with this Section 5 or collect any Personal Data that is not required for the mentioned purposes (“purpose limitation principle”).
For any new purpose of processing that is not compatible with any of the purposes mentioned above, we will ask for your separate explicit consent.
To the extent necessary for any of the processing purposes, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. We also undertake to collect only such amount and types of your Personal Data that are strictly required for the purposes mentioned in this Section 5 (“data minimization principle”).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Access, modification, correction and erasure: You can send us an email at https://wzrd.ai/contact/ to request access to, modification, correction, update, erasure or portability of any Personal Data that you have provided to us and that we have about you. You can also request deletion of your account inside the app. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
EEA/UK residents: Individuals residing in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the United Kingdom (“UK“) have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Data including under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“EEA GDPR“) and the Data Protection, Privacy and Electronic Communications (Amendments etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020/1586), as may be amended from time to time (“UK GDPR“) (collectively, the “GDPR“), including the rights specified below. You can exercise these rights by contacting us (for contact information, please, see How to Contact Us Section).
- Access to your Personal Data: You have a right to request information about whether we have any Personal Data about you, to access your Personal Data (including in a structured and portable form) that you have provided to us, when using WZRD and that we have about you. You can do this by contacting us.
- Restriction of processing: You also have the right to demand restriction of processing of your Personal Data, for example, if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data which inaccuracy is verified by us.
- Erasure of your Personal Data: If you believe that your Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, or object to the processing of your Personal Data, or where the processing of your Personal Data does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, or if your Personal Data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under EU or EU member state law, you have the right to contact us and ask us to erase such Personal Data. Please be aware that erasing some Personal Data may affect your ability to use WZRD.
- Right to portability of your Personal Data: If we process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, or if this is necessary for the performance of our contract, you have the right to request us to receive any Pesonal Data you provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may further ask us to give that Personal Data to another party.
- Right to object processing or otherwise using your Personal Data: Where we are processing your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest, you may object to the processing or otherwise using your Personal Data. You can do this by contacting us. Please be aware that our inability to process or otherwise use some of your Personal Data may affect your ability to use WZRD. If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications, you have the right to opt out of those at any time.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: Where you may have provided your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Subject to the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a local data protection authority in the country of your residence, where you work or where an alleged infringement of the applicable data protection law took place. Please see a list of EU member states’ supervisory authority here, and the UK’s supervisory authority (ICO) here.
Residents of California, Virginia, Colorado, Utah, and Connecticut may have statutory rights under state comprehensive privacy law including the rights specified below. You can exercise these rights by contacting us (for contact information, please, see How to Contact Us Section).
- Right to request the categories of Personal Information collected about you. WZRD will provide, where relevant and required by law, the types of data we collect.
- Right to request the categories of sources from which your Personal Information is collected. WZRD will provide, where relevant and required by law, the types of tools and organizations we use to collect data.
- Right to request the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information. WZRD will provide, where relevant and required by law, the purposes to collect data.
- Right to request the categories of third parties to whom Personal Information is disclosed, and the categories of Personal Information disclosed. WZRD will provide, where relevant and required by law, information regarding the other organizations that may receive your Personal Information.
- Right to request the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you. WZRD will provide, where relevant and required by law, your Personal Information.
- Right to request that Personal Information collected about you be deleted. We may keep Personal Information for legal reasons but will accommodate deletion requests when required. Please be aware that erasing some Personal Data may affect your ability to use WZRD.
- Request that your inaccurate Personal Information be corrected. If you believe your Personal Information is not correct you may provide Personal Information to replace the erroneous data.
- Request that WZRD does not sell or share your Personal Information. Each state may interpret a “sale” of Personal Information differently, however, if you are a resident of the states above or Nevada and request that your Personal Information not be sold WZRD will honor that request. Individuals in California may request their information not be shared with any third party.
Please keep in mind that in case of a vague request to exercise any of the aforementioned right we may engage with you in a dialogue to ask for more details if so needed to complete your request. In case this is impossible, we reserve the right to refuse granting your request.
Following the provisions of the applicable law, we might also ask you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting your user or some other proof of your identity) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights. This is made to ensure that no right of third parties is violated by your request, and the mentioned rights are exercised by an actual Personal Data subject or an authorized person.
Please note that we will process your request within one month after receiving it. We may extend this period by two months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. If we extend the response period, we will let you know within one month from your request. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the law.
Opting Out of Promotional Emails:
If required by law, we will ask for your consent to send you promotional and marketing emails. If you wish to opt-out of our promotional and marketing emails, you can opt-out from our promotional and marketing email list by using any of the following methods:
- by following the opt-out links in any marketing email sent to you; or through WZRD settings on your mobile device; or
- by contacting us at any time using the contact details in How to Contact Us Section.
7. SHARING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your Personal Data, including images, audio and videos, to any third parties outside the Company or its Affiliates (as defined below).
Parties with whom we may share your Personal Data:
Such Service Providers include:
- cloud provider Google Cloud Platform, which we use when you choose to upload your images or audio to WZRD;
- email delivery services; and
- Third-party advertising partners, for which you can opt out. Upon your consent, we send some of your Personal Data (e.g., your device information and details about your purchases) for marketing and promotional purposes to our advertising partners (e.g. Google). By these means, we are able to reach you and people like you on various platforms.
For the avoidance of doubt, the only purpose of storing your images, videos, and audio is to generate WZRD videos. This data is used for no other purpose, and is only shared with the third parties that offer us secure storage solutions such as Google Cloud Platform, of which we rent storage and servers in Europe and the United States of America.
What happens in the event of a change of control: If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of the Company or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your Personal Data and any other collected information may be among the items sold or transferred.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm: We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena), government or regulatory request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal, government or regulatory requests from jurisdictions where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: (i) detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; (ii) protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and (iii) prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
8. DATA SECURITY
We use reasonable and appropriate information security safeguards to help keep the collected information secure and to secure it from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your collected information, we cannot guarantee the security of the collected information transmitted to or through WZRD or an absolute guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Any transmission of your collected information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of security measures contained in WZRD. Please understand that there is no ideal technology or measure to maintain 100% security. Among others, we utilize the following information security measures:
- Encryption of your Personal Data in transit and in rest.
- All collected information is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- Organizational and legal measures. For example, our employees and employees of our subsidiaries have different levels of access to your Personal Data and only those in charge of data management get access to your Personal Data and only for limited purposes required for the operation of WZRD. We impose strict liability on such employees for any disclosures, unauthorized accesses, alterations, destructions and misuse of your Personal Data.
- Conducting periodical data protection impact assessments in order to ensure that the Company fully adheres to the principles of “privacy by design”, “privacy by default” and others. We also commit to undertake a privacy audit in case of the Company's merger or takeover.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the social media services, through which you may share your images, videos and audio. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
If you want to report a security incident related to WZRD, please contact us at https://wzrd.ai/contact/.
9. DATA RETENTION
Your Personal Data, which also includes images, videos, and audio with voice data: Normally, the retention term would be the term of your account existence. It means that we will retain your Personal Data until you delete your account or request us to delete your data (by contacting us at https://wzrd.ai/contact/).
We may retain your Personal data in connection with your privacy-related requests and communications with us, if any, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your Personal Data, we may continue to retain and use anonymized data previously collected that can no longer be used for personal identification.
10. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS
The Company is incorporated in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, your Personal Data may be transferred to and stored in the United Kingdom or in other countries. Where required under the UK GDPR, in case of transfers of personal data to countries outside the United Kingdom, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to guarantee the continued protection of your personal data, particularly by signing the UK Addendum to the EU Standard Contractual Clauses or the UK International Data Transfer Agreement, whichever is more appropriate in the given situation. For more information on UK Addendum and the UK International Data Transfer Agreement please see here. We may also guarantee the protection of your personal data by relying on adequacy decisions adopted or approved by the authorities in the United Kingdom.
Where required under the EEA GDPR, in case of transfers of personal data from the EEA to countries outside the EEA, where we cannot rely on adequacy decisions adopted by the European Commission (for more information, please see here) we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to guarantee the continued protection of your personal data, particularly by signing the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission (article 46(2)(c) GDPR). For more information on these Standard Contractual Clauses, please see here.
As to the location of our servers, we use Google Cloud Platform servers located in the USA and Europe.
For further information please contact us at https://wzrd.ai/contact/.
11. AGE LIMITATION
Due to requirements of the GDPR, you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use WZRD. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of WZRD by residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using WZRD, please contact us (for contact information, please, see “How to Contact Us” Section), and we will take the required steps to delete the information provided by such persons.
12. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
13. HOW TO CONTACT US, EEA/UK REPRESENTATIVE, AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER